JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Just hearing about this, I don't know all the details, don't want to assume accidental discharge or anything. It was posted on Facebook but then people started posting personal info and it got deleted.

South Salem Commercial St WinCo.

Sad. I'm not one to preach or lecture at a time like this, my thoughts go out to the family

Just wanted to get the info out there

You are thinking of the wrong Winco, the one in the OP is in South Salem on Commercial, the one by Sportsman's is on Lancaster and is no where as sketchy as the WalMart on the other side of 22 next to Tweaker Park.
dude tell me bout it. that park was fine when i was a kid. used to fish there a lot and now all there is hoodrat lookin RVs, GARBAGE and needles EVERYWHERE.

dude tell me bout it. that park was fine when i was a kid. used to fish there a lot and now all there is hoodrat lookin RVs, GARBAGE and needles EVERYWHERE.

I disc golf a lot and those people living in the park with giant signs bwggbeg for peoples money is really a damper on an amazing park

Yep, just in the last few years it has turn to complete poopoo, I figure Minto Brown will follow since they opened that bridge from downtown.
yeah, a friend patrols those two parks regularly. he says most of the parks in salem have got pretty sketchy at night.

Used to be Marion Square Park was the Wino hang out. Now they are almost every where in Salem. I drive dump truck out of River Bend on the end of Lancaster St. And have watched the same crew beg money at the off ramps and ramp from 22 to Lancaster for at least 7 years now. One of them a woman has almost permanent residency at the intersection of Turner Road and HWY 22. I watch people donate to thier habits all the time. Which baffles the hell out of me. Do not these do gooders know where the money goes?

Not knowing the circumstances its hard to guess what happened but my first thought is,

WTF is wrong with people? We are supposed to protect our children!

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top