Oregon Salem Man shoots 2 year old daughter at Winco

Reactions
Just hearing about this, I don't know all the details, don't want to assume accidental discharge or anything. It was posted on Facebook but then people started posting personal info and it got deleted.

South Salem Commercial St WinCo.

Sad. I'm not one to preach or lecture at a time like this, my thoughts go out to the family

Just wanted to get the info out there

titsonritz

Reactions
that place is sketch. even goin to sportsmans is sketch until you get inside sportsmans
You are thinking of the wrong Winco, the one in the OP is in South Salem on Commercial, the one by Sportsman's is on Lancaster and is no where as sketchy as the WalMart on the other side of 22 next to Tweaker Park.

v0lcom13sn0w

Reactions
You are thinking of the wrong Winco, the one in the OP is in South Salem on Commercial, the one by Sportsman's is on Lancaster and is no where as sketchy as the WalMart on the other side of 22 next to Tweaker Park.
dude tell me bout it. that park was fine when i was a kid. used to fish there a lot and now all there is hoodrat lookin RVs, GARBAGE and needles EVERYWHERE.

Mark W.

Reactions
Used to be Marion Square Park was the Wino hang out. Now they are almost every where in Salem. I drive dump truck out of River Bend on the end of Lancaster St. And have watched the same crew beg money at the off ramps and ramp from 22 to Lancaster for at least 7 years now. One of them a woman has almost permanent residency at the intersection of Turner Road and HWY 22. I watch people donate to thier habits all the time. Which baffles the hell out of me. Do not these do gooders know where the money goes?

UPCOMING EVENTS

Arms Collectors of SW Washington Gun Show
Battleground Community Center
912 E Main St, Battle Ground, WA 98604, USA
Rimfire Challenge Dec 12th @ DRRC
Douglas Ridge Rifle Club
27787 OR-224, Eagle Creek, OR 97022, USA
Albany Rifle & Pistol Club (ARPC) Gun Show
Linn County Expo Center
3700 Knox Butte Rd E, Albany, OR 97322, USA

LATEST RESOURCE REVIEWS

• Adaptive Firing Solutions
    5.00 star(s)
    Adaptive Firing Solutions. A+
    5 stars does not do Adaptive Firing Solutions justice. I have done business with him multiple times and wish I could give at least 12 stars...
  • Limitless America
    5.00 star(s)
    Awesome shop
    Love this shop. Purchased a few items from them. Always have a lot of parts in stock without much markup. Purchased two cans this summer from them...
  • Gator's Custom Guns
    5.00 star(s)
    Great, old school gun shop
    The store is a treasure trove I have found magazines for H&K, Ruger and M1A's and at great prices. The staff is knowledgeable and friendly and...
    • GWS
  • HighLine Firearms
    4.00 star(s)
    great place
    nice guy, local
  • Sportsman's Warehouse - Albany
    5.00 star(s)
    Good products at good prices with friendly and knowledgeable staff!
    We like to visit the Albany location as it's closer but have been to several others and they have all been great!:D
Top Bottom