JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I hope there is a massive gang shooting or massacre.. We should figuratively position ourselves atop the fallen bodies to better mount the podium to state our case yet again these bubbleguming laws do NOTHING to stop crime.

Seems to work for the antis when it falls in their favor.. Why not ours?

I'll tell you a little joke to illustrate why it won't work:

A research scientist is testing the effects of missing limbs on a frog:

To the 4 legged frog he says, "jump frog, jump" Result: frog jumps 18"

Cut off front legs: He says, "jump frog, jump" Result: frog jumps 12"

Cut off hind legs: He says, "jump frog, jump.... JUMP FROG, JUMP!!!!!" Result: Frog without legs can't hear.

Point is they will STILL claim that it was the firearms which killed, not the gangs.

I'll tell you a little joke to illustrate why it won't work:

A research scientist is testing the effects of missing limbs on a frog:

To the 4 legged frog he says, "jump frog, jump" Result: frog jumps 18"

Cut off front legs: He says, "jump frog, jump" Result: frog jumps 12"

Cut off hind legs: He says, "jump frog, jump.... JUMP FROG, JUMP!!!!!" Result: Frog without legs can't hear.

Point is they will STILL claim that it was the firearms which killed, not the gangs.
;) image.jpg

image.jpg

Oh man! They could make bank if they allowed firearm sales transfers. Perhaps sold a "pass" to folks who like to do business selling/trading their firearms.

When done on their land (and in private) there is no way of knowing what went to who.

However firearms on Indian land is a BUG no no unless you have permission.
Correct. As long as you have the permission of the Tribal Judge...you can hunt, target practice, and I would guess, buy and sell guns on Indian land.

It wouldn't surprise me if the Governor waited until the following Monday to sign it into law so everyone winds up wasting their time... :rolleyes:
I have called and received a few calls back from the Gov.'s scheduler The bill never made it to her desk today, so tomorrow or Friday when it shows up from the senate, She Will Sign it next Monday, 11th. And I believe and will make a bet on this.

I appreciate very much rumblings of Civil Disobedience, but in reality almost all Gun Owners are law-abiding and will grudgingly obey the new law. Let's face it.. We're outnumbered in Oregon. Short of a coup in Salem, these laws are here to stay for generations to come and will likely get worse. I blame the voters more than I do the elected officials who passed this law. Liberals have had over 20 years to build an electorate who are too stupid, too scared, too apathetic, and too lazy to care about many individual freedoms and liberty. Changing state politics is not impossible, but make no mistake, it will be a long, hard slog....
And people laugh at all of the get out and vote propaganda. How many supporters or people in outreach areas didn't or don't vote because of multitudes of other personal agenda or lack of technology. I don't believe there are more non-hunting, hippie, yuppie, green tree, tree hugger, ill informed, victims, generation brain washed, following the trend people than OREGON gun owner and users. Look at how little of a population OR has and how much forest we have. Come on. Finding a way to unite and promote, and force justice is far better than typing your I pad and saying, its over, get over it. Well, I guess we see where your vote will or may have gone.

This should also be a open Carry event
I wholly disagree with that idea. The gun owners in California did that a few years back ...on street corners and malls and they scared and pissed everyone off.
So, the legislature in Sacramento, passed a new law of no Open Carry .....period. They screwed themselves ....and that can easily happen here.

My goal is to respectfully influence, but don't agitate and instigate.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top