JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
**UPDATE: PLEASE NOTE THAT THE EVENT DATE HAS CHANGED. IT IS NOW GOING TO BE HELD ON MAY 30th**

https://www.facebook.com/events/1570101399924957/

WillNotComply_zpsnaei4cxc.png

WillNotComply_zpsnlcamkxe.png

Last Edited:
I appreciate very much rumblings of Civil Disobedience, but in reality almost all Gun Owners are law-abiding and will grudgingly obey the new law. Let's face it.. We're outnumbered in Oregon. Short of a coup in Salem, these laws are here to stay for generations to come and will likely get worse. I blame the voters more than I do the elected officials who passed this law. Liberals have had over 20 years to build an electorate who are too stupid, too scared, too apathetic, and too lazy to care about many individual freedoms and liberty. Changing state politics is not impossible, but make no mistake, it will be a long, hard slog....

I appreciate very much rumblings of Civil Disobedience, but in reality almost all Gun Owners are law-abiding and will grudgingly obey the new law. Let's face it.. We're outnumbered in Oregon. Short of a coup in Salem, these laws are here to stay for generations to come and will likely get worse. I blame the voters more than I do the elected officials who passed this law. Liberals have had over 20 years to build an electorate who are too stupid, too scared, too apathetic, and too lazy to care about many individual freedoms and liberty. Changing state politics is not impossible, but make no mistake, it will be a long, hard slog....

Just like up here in Washington. Way too many Liberals and "I am better than everybody" elitist gun owners voted for I-594 up here. We had our own "I will not comply" rally and it basically turned into a joke with the politicians. They don't care. Every gun owner I know voted against it but it still passed. Now I have turned all my efforts into manufacturing my own stuff from 80% receivers. I have built several AK's, several HK's, a few MAC's, and now I am building my own 1911 from an 80%er. After that I am going to build a 9mm Suomi with an 80% receiver. I already have the kit. It gives a sense of self pride to be able to put something together that function like it supposed to. There are a lot of different 80% receivers for many different guns. A little education and some tooling and off you go..........It is pretty hard to stop your personal manufacture. Each day somebody comes up with another technique to make your build easier. Just search you tube and you will be surprised on what you can find.

I hope there is a massive gang shooting or massacre.. We should figuratively position ourselves atop the fallen bodies to better mount the podium to state our case yet again these bubbleguming laws do NOTHING to stop crime.

Seems to work for the antis when it falls in their favor.. Why not ours?

I hope there is a massive gang shooting or massacre.. We should figuratively position ourselves atop the fallen bodies to better mount the podium to state our case yet again these bubbleguming laws do NOTHING to stop crime.

No...............Really..................Come On...................Tell us..............

How do you really feel?:D:D:D:D:D:):):):):):D:D:D:D:D

It is, for the lack of another printable word that will turn in to "bubblegum", frustrating to see all this go down, isn't it...........:mad::(:mad::(

Just like here in Washington. There was an I will not comply protest, but now everybody goes through an ffl, so much for the I will not comply.

Its all good,, from this day forward, any firearm transaction i make privately will come with a receipt dated sometime between Jan. 1st, 2005 and April 30th, 2005….:D

Sorry NoFlinch! Got all wound up and foregot where I was!
All those voters who sought to co-operate, conciliate, co-laborate, get along!

Mayor Katz
Mayor Whoop Whoop!
Gov Kitzhaber
Legal weed
Bio fuel
3-strikes
Capitol punishment
Spotted owl protection
Bear and Cougar and Wolves, oh my!
and this list isn't complete by any means...
DMV computers$$$.........:eek:

Only a little pissed, so far.
but not too far to go...

Well then, perhaps instead of another rally, we turn it into a classroom experience? PO'd? just don't get up and give a speech to the choir. But how to get organized in the community and get active?!

So dose anyone know where Indian reservations fall under state law? I do believe they are sovereign nations, which mean you just need to meet at a Indian Res. to do your trades or sales. That's how they get to sell illegal fireworks, they fall under federal law, not state. (don't quote me on this, but I am 99% sure) If anyone else knows for sure please add.

So dose anyone know where Indian reservations fall under state law? I do believe they are sovereign nations, which mean you just need to meet at a Indian Res. to do your trades or sales. That's how they get to sell illegal fireworks, they fall under federal law, not state. (don't quote me on this, but I am 99% sure) If anyone else knows for sure please add.

So just head over to Spirit Mountain and transact in the parking lot.... BRILLIANT!

Oh man! They could make bank if they allowed firearm sales transfers. Perhaps sold a "pass" to folks who like to do business selling/trading their firearms.

When done on their land (and in private) there is no way of knowing what went to who.

However firearms on Indian land is a BUG no no unless you have permission.

Upcoming Events

Oregon Arms Collectors March Gun Show
Portland, OR
Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews