JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Tenants are almost out, so I thought I would go ahead and get the word out that I have one of my homes up for rent. Here is the link directly to the ad showing photos also: 445 Oregon Ave NE, Salem, OR | Powered by Postlets

Below is just the details:

3BR/1+1BA Single Family House $995/month
Bedrooms 3
Bathrooms 1 full, 1 partial
Sq Footage 1,408
Parking 3+ dedicated
Pet Policy Cats, Dogs, Conditional
Deposit $500

DESCRIPTION
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Really safe part of town and five minutes to everything including I5, Shopping, and More.

Deposit and Pet Fee are affordable, so rent a home for the price of a nice apartment.

Interested? Do a drive by and then contact us for an application to rent and view the house. We look forward to hearing from you.

Questions? Contact us (503-931-8424) with your questions. No calls past 9:00pm please, but emails are great anytime.

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top