JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
We got there a little after noon, my Step-Son really wanted and XDs, none anywhere near there, also very few of the top tier handguns, think I counted 4 Glocks total. He did find a Kel-Tec PF-9. Decided to buy it, this was at about 2pm, never finished the background check, he started out at #500 on the list, by 5pm he was about #5, he has to go back Sunday to pick it up.

Crazy long for background checks.

The guys I usually get Ammo from said they are about sold out on every popular round, sold 25k of .223 in the first hour. Prices are going up because they can't get them from their main supplier. And they said the distributors have raised their tier prices to "Market Prices"

Hopefully the manufacturers will catch up soon.

And as was said, not a lot of ARs, either complete, or parts.

There were a nice selection of knives, and cheap gun cases.

:)

Was there at 9:00 and took 45 mins in line. No real inventory of modern guns. Saw a ta le selling $79 lowers for $350 and it appeared one person bought at least 10 of them. Waste of time and entrance fee.

We got there a little after noon, my Step-Son really wanted and XDs, none anywhere near there, also very few of the top tier handguns, think I counted 4 Glocks total. He did find a Kel-Tec PF-9. Decided to buy it, this was at about 2pm, never finished the background check, he started out at #500 on the list, by 5pm he was about #5, he has to go back Sunday to pick it up.

Crazy long for background checks.

The guys I usually get Ammo from said they are about sold out on every popular round, sold 25k of .223 in the first hour. Prices are going up because they can't get them from their main supplier. And they said the distributors have raised their tier prices to "Market Prices"

Hopefully the manufacturers will catch up soon.

And as was said, not a lot of ARs, either complete, or parts.

There were a nice selection of knives, and cheap gun cases.

:)

If you have a Fishermans in Salem they tend to get xds in on a regular basis at least here in Tigard they seem to get a handful weekly and they go fast. Good Luck.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top