JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
thanks for the heads up. You think they would cancel if that few of vendors. The event company surely will get a bad rep I imagine...

Meh there were a few cool items. I did talk a bit to the guys at J & B Firearm Sales, and they were pretty cool. also gave a $75 Discount for being a member here. Which is cool.

But yeah it was kinda dumpy over all.

It shouldn't have been held so soon after last weekend's Albany show. I didn't go to the Salem show because I went to that one instead, plus I've read that past Salem shows have been unspectacular as well.

The has not been a good show in Salem for YEARS. Even at it's best, it wasn't half of what the Rickreall show is. Albany has
come a long way in the last few years. Another one worth going to in the mid valley is the East Albany Lions Club show at
Linn County fairgrounds. It's much smaller than the ARPC show---but like Rickreall it gets a bunch of vendors that only do
one or two shows a year.

Your right on all accounts there Billm, I was really impressed with The Lions Club Show. I was just hoping for a little better show in Salem this time, guess I will give up on it.
Show in Canby this coming weekend, got to be better than Salem was.
Collectorswest should maybe publish some ides of how many vendors will be at these shows. I would sure appreciate it.

i went yesterday too. 99.9% suckfest. i live across the street from it and it's the worst show in oregon. all the good stuff was way overpriced. a s&w m64 4" for 695? a m66 3" for 885? a 1964 colt 1911 for 2295? all i picked up was a can of clp and a couple boxes of winchester ranger low recoil 00buck. i was in the market for a ar lower. the only ones at the show were plumcrazy lowers. one dealer told me they were carbon fiber.

Well, glad to hear it wasn't just me who was shocked by prices. My first gun show, was going to be my last, but after reading this, will give another locale a shot. What a waste of time and money for the wife and I.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top