JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
This is Collectors West first Salem gun show of 2013! Show hours are Sat 9-5 Sun 10-3 admission is $6 and parking is free! The show is located at the State Fairgrounds 2330 17th Street NE, I-5 Exit #256.

I went a Collectors West gun show at the fairgrounds a few years ago and was very disappointed. I think it took me a whole 15 minutes to enter and leave...total waste of my money, it was like a garage sale, gun leftover show. Others might have a different experience, but I won't waste my cash attending again.

I went a Collectors West gun show at the fairgrounds a few years ago and was very disappointed. I think it took me a whole 15 minutes to enter and leave...total waste of my money, it was like a garage sale, gun leftover show. Others might have a different experience, but I won't waste my cash attending again.

I went to the last one they had a short while back and felt the same way. I'll be skipping this one.

I just got back. less then 1/4 of the tables were firearms a few ammo dealers mostly leather work survival crap even etched glass. Some of the most insane prices I have ever seen ($8.00 per 100 for common primers, $8.50 for a box of 50) .22 LR and $40.00 for a Lb of common powder) Didn't look at any of the short supply ammo, One guy was asking $45.00 for common M1 carbine mags (cause they were collectable) beat to bubblegum Carbines were over $1200.00. The only things I saw close to a normal price were new handguns and older hunting rifles. And there were few of either.

And table after table of Knives mostly import crap. A few dealers with good knives about there was more cutlery then firearms.

I have to say this was without a doubt the crappiest "gun show" I been to in the 44 years I been going to gun shows.

I went today, complete waste of time! Collectors west should put on a different kind of show because they dont know how to do gunshows!!!!

Mostly knives and other crap!

And everything was overpriced!

Those last few comments answered a question I had about going today.....got a couple of 'Good Ones' coming up in next two weekends..... Albany and Rickreall.

BLEW GOATS???....that was a 'new one'.

Good Day Gent's,

You know it's gonna be awesome when their radio ad says "come browse dozens of tables"! Parts face it the reason these shows aren't any good is they have a collectors west show every weekend. People are tired of the same old swap meet junk vendors and not going. So now gun dealers won't show up so we get stuck with the 3 or 4 tables of guns a couple tables of rusty parts and the beenie baby lady. CWI guy do yourself and all us a favor. Do 3-5 shows a year quit over saturating the gun shows. You will get more people through the door and vendors buying space!!!

Yep... and The Salem Rag (Journal) had a big write up in this mornings paper as to what a great show it is.....I'm with you they put on way too many shows.

Yep! if they would just focus on a few quality shows instead of a bunch of junk ones they would be much better off!! ARPC puts on 2 shows a year and they are usually 3 times bigger than any of the PDX shows! They probably make more money in 2 shows than CW makes on all the shows they do in a year. Kinda sad really.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top