JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Hey the DEAL was on the primers..... Not Pmags LOL! Anyway I saw thousands of hornady 55gr V Max .224 w/cannelure sell out in just a few days. That order was placed back in Nov and it just showed up, I was lucky to get myself 1k and don't worry I left the last 100ct box on the shelf.

He also has 15bk Pmags for 30bks!

What's the story with Salem Gun Crafters, the reason I ask is I occasionally work in the Salem area and I make an effort to visit local gun shops.

the first time i ever went there the owner treated me and my buddy like dirt. treated me like i had no business bein there and almost as if it was a burden to answer some of my questions. i gave then the benefit of doubt an went in there about a year later and got the same vibe as i i had no business bein there. so i took my business elsewhere. elsewhere as in ole's gun shop in salem. ole's gun shop is great. great people who own it. friendly very knowledgable and remember you the next time you stop in. ole goes out of his way to answer the simple questions and if he doesnt know the answer he finds you the answer. and from what i hear they have a top notch gunsmith aswell. oles has strange hours. wed thru sat 10-5:30

I've only been in once, right after i got my AR. I needed some sights for it. They wanted to sell me an Eotech or Trijicon, but all I was looking for was magpul flip ups. They spent a lot of time showing me all my options. They had them in stock for a decent price, not double the price like the magazines. So I bought them. It's ok. It's probably the biggest gun store in Salem. The guys seem nice enough, lots of good stories told. 2-3 guys working, 2-3 guys telling stories you know how gun shops go. Decent amount of gear on hand, some decent prices. Some not so much. I didn't get any attitude from them at all. I thought they were fine. Just know your prices before you go and you'll be fine.

Ole's is 1/10 the size, about 20 x 20 I swear it's like a small wood shed. Runs the shop out of the back of his house in the big building behind it. Kind of funky to find the first time, it's in a total residential neighborhood. But a super nice guy and excellent prices.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top