JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
The title pretty much says it all. I'd like to install Smith & Wesson Tru-Dot® Night Sight on my S&W K frame and would like to find a gunsmith in the area with a good reputation. This is fully adjustable rear with red dot front.

Yeah and Lee is a good strong pro 2nd supporter that actually gets out and into the politicians faces.
His dad was a gunsmith for half a century at his shop in lake grove. Al was a good guy too :)

Well, I went to Rich's to see about installing an XS Sight on my M66. They seemed on the ball, checked out the proper sight with a call to XS.

That's the last I've heard from them. I called about two weeks after my visit and the person on the phone did not seem to have the answers. No call back.

I really need contact from the vendor whether the news is good (part just arrived) or so-so (it will be 6 weeks before the manufacturer does another production run on that item).:(

When you call you cant talk or leave a message. Sent two emails and no reply..... Is he still in business?

After doing a quick google search, it looks like Todd is on a holiday hours schedule this week which isn't surprising. Also, he has recent comments on his facebook page so, yes, he is still in business.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top