JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Also post what you got and prices. You might be surprised that people will drive to meet you, or at a neutral local if you are not interested in people coming to your residence. :)

Pictures help immensely, try a neutral background with natural light.

No need for cluttered up pictures of your workbench, or dirty dishes in the sink in the background.../joke.

Honestly pictures really do help.

Note how far (if at all) you would be willing to meet a buyer, and wether you or they will pay the dealer background fees. Or if you'd split the fee.

Plus list your general location, Oregon is rather large.

^^^ Just checkin in on ya Brother^^^^, havnt seen ya around for a whiles!
:D:p:D:p
Just haven't had a lot to chime in about lately--nothing exciting to report, project stalled by funding and finding out that one of my planned suppliers is a welshing bastard. (Think I'm gonna blow all of my $150 in free-stuff rewards points on Pmags and wash my hands of 'em, buy the laser somewhere else--especially with the terrorists in Olympia talking mag ban.) Did get some interesting feedback from an LEO buddy on the "Mk 18 Briefcase" build--when a cop says "I wish they'd let me carry THAT on duty," I'm inclined to take it as high praise. :)