JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$850
Manufacturer
Smith & Wesson
Caliber
44 Magnum
City
Portland
State
Oregon
Zip Code
$850 FIRM - Smith & Wesson Model 29 Classic with 4" barrel. (29-10 Square butt)

This revolver in in excellent condition. It has some very minor handling marks on the grips that are barely there, and the typical cylinder ring (I bought this new and it already had that ring mark, lame), but the finish on the frame is perfect. Has JM springs installed, the DA and SA trigger pulls fantastic. Also has HIVIZ front night sight. Comes with original grips, a set of rubber Pachmayr grips, original case and the original sight (the sights are easy to change). Bought new last summer. I've shot this gun 3 or 4 times. This gun is so much fun to shoot. The weight makes magnum loads very manageable and 44 special feels like 380acp, with a louder boom. This would be a great woods gun with 44 mag or HD with 44 spl rounds. I have a 4" M69 also and decided I prefer the Lframe for woods carry. I can sell you some ammo to get you started shooting if you like, at cost. I hate to let this go but I just don't have a need for it. Clearing out the safe and need some cash. Price is firm. (Please don't ask to negotiate, $850 is a steal and the lowest I will go. These normally sell for ~$1100.)

I'm located in NE Portland but considering the current political environment with BGCs getting held up I would be willing to meet at just about any FFL in the greater Portland/Beaverton area, during non-commute hours if not in Multnomah county.

If interested please send a DM. Replying on this thread might lead to a delay in response.

Only trade considered would be for an Sig P365 subcompact plus cash on your end. I might also be willing to trade for a CZ with a threaded barrel: 75 variant, P10, P07, P09, etc. (Trade value @ $1050.)

9A4B0309-9493-4B94-A391-E3A47B6E7D8E.jpeg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last Edited:
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.