JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$300
Manufacturer
Ruger
Caliber
9mm
City
Albany
State
Oregon
Zip Code
Comes with:
3x 7-round magazines with attached aftermarket pinkie rests and original factory floor plates.
Truglo night sights, Rear- Two green luminous dots with white rings, Front- One luminous green dot with a white ring. I have included the factory sights as well.
Original Ruger box, Ruger manual, safety lock w/2x keys, orange dummy magazine.
Right Hand Fobus Paddle Holster w/ matching paddle-style double mag holder.
Right Hand Uncle Mike's fabric IWB holster/sleeve.
Right Hand ComfortTac belly band.
Right Hand Bianchi Professional IWB Leather holster.
Ambidextrous DeSantis Nemesis in-the-pocket holster.
Ambidextrous Mission First Tactical Minimalist IWB holster.
(not pictured) Barsony fabric OWB double mag pouch.
(not pictured) 2x Concealed Carrier IWB soft mag pouches.

Notes:
Has a thumb safety, if you don't like it, it is easy to just leave it off and ignore it.
I bought this firearm new when I lived in Arizona and carried it when I was exercising.
This firearm was stored in a sealed air-tight case with desiccant packets inside a temperature-controlled safe when I was not carrying it.

Wear/Use:
Fired 50x rounds per, 5 range days. Always cleaned and oiled well.
The firearm shows some wearing of the bluing on the corners of the slide. I attempted to show this in the pictures.
Round count: 250

Trades:
I am unlikely to trade for anything as I am selling this to move across the country to a state with far less permissive firearm laws.
Interested in 9mm and 5.56 ammo.

Locations:
I am in Albany but willing to travel to Salem, Lebanon, Eugene, or Corvallis.
We will meet at an FFL of your choice for transfer.

Buyer pays transfer fee
Thank you for your interest!

LC9s_2.jpg LC9s_1.jpg LC9s_4.jpg LC9s_3.jpg LC9s_5.jpg LC9s_6.jpg LC9s_7.jpg LC9s_8.jpg LC9s_9.jpg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
An awesome pocket carry pistol. Mine is nestled in a Blackhawk Size 3 pocket holster and in my pocket right now. Smaller and lighter than the S&W Shield. It even conceals in my robe pocket for early morning home carry.

Yeah, I love this gun! Very, very concealable, and lighter and smaller than any other of my firearms, and also never had a failure or jam in the 250 rounds that I put through it. Very easy to carry while wearing a t-shirt and running shorts. lol

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.