JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
SALE PENDING

Hello all,

I have on the selling block my Rem 1100 TAC 4 Semi auto 12 ga for sale. It is chambered ONLY for the 2 3/4 shells. I bought it for 3 gun but never used it other than 2 range trips. Will update with pictures tonight. The o ring looks good but have a brand new 10 pack of rings too. The gun has cycled everything from Winchester bird shots to 1oz slugs. The gun is a blast to shoot and hate to get rid of it but situation calls for me to part with it. I will say the gun is 95% in condition. Very little wear other than normal handling marks from being fired.

From the Remington site:

The famous Model 1100™ Tactical shotgun come with our standard stock and a 22" barrel. They’re chambered for 2 3/4" 12 gauge.
Key Features:

22" barrel
4-shot magazine extension
Receiver drilled and tapped for scope mounts

Extras on top of the shotgun:
Sidesaddle shell carrier (6 shell)
Speedfeed stock with pistol grip
3 different chokes for the barrel (not sure of the numbers, will check and update later)

ASKING 700.00 FTF in Seattle (willing to travel up to 30 mins for a meet up). Would like to take a peek at your good guy card and DL. Bill of Sale would be nice but wouldn't be a deal breaker if I can see your cards. I AM NOT INTERESTED IN ANY TRADES. WILLING TO SHIP TO A FFL AT BUYER'S EXPENSE!

Picture007-4.jpg Picture003-4.jpg Picture005-4.jpg

Last Edited: