Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!

(Sale Pending on ALL)Couple Winchester 69A Bolt Action .22's for Sale

Discussion in 'Rifle Classifieds' started by papalondog, Feb 26, 2012.

1. papalondog

papalondog Mid Willamette Valley Active Member

(All Sold and will close thread on deal completion)Moma says I still have too many. For sale are two Winchester model 69A bolt action rilfes that were probably made in the 40's. These are .22 short, long, or long rifle caliber. One is the target model with a peepsite and no groove for a sporting rear sight and the other is the conventional sporting site gun. Both are all original with no extra holes. Wood is good to excellent with no splits, cracks or bad gouges. Bluing on the target gun is very good and the bluing on the regular rifle is good with some fading. Good solid exampes of the old bolt action, clip fed .22's from back when they made them right. $400 for the target gun and $350 for the regular(REGULAR IS SOLD). Not really looking for trades at this time.

69sell007.jpg

69sell003.jpg

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Last edited: Mar 7, 2012
  2. papalondog

papalondog Mid Willamette Valley Active Member

BTT
    Target peep gun is still available. (Price lowered to $375)
    Regular sporting sight gun is sold.

I also have a pre-war, long wood model 94 32 special that is all original and in great condition. $550

3. wds

wds eugene Member

pm sent for the 94

4. afreeone

afreeone West Virginia New Member

I will take both the 69A target and the Model 94, under the terms of our email. Thanks!