JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
  2. For Trade
Price
$5000
Manufacturer
Other / Not Listed
Caliber
7.62x51mm
City
Milwaukie
State
Oregon
Zip Code
This awesome rifle was built and parkerized by the very best FAL builder in the industry at the time: Rich at Century Gunworks in 2004. As you can see in the pictures, the Lithgow Australia receiver was installed on a very rare L2A1 parts assembly. One of the rarest parts of the is the cone shaped recoil reducer on the barrel that had been previously listed on Gunbroker alone for about $1300. The only part that is not original to the L2A1 assembly is a C1A1 rotary sight installed but still have the L2A1 sight from the original assembly which will be included. Since it was test fired by Rich, I have never shot it and has been in my safe since it was built. It comes with the rare 30 round inch magazine, sling as well as handbooks. It is a true collector's investment since these rifles are very rare. Please let me know if you have any questions.

Full pic w bipod front.jpg Full side view with bipod open 2.jpg Full top view of L2A1.jpg Full pic w bipod front.jpg Full side view with bipod open 2.jpg Lithgow receiver front.jpg LIthgow receiver rear.jpg Center bottom assembly view.jpg Rear assembly bottom view.jpg Full top view of L2A1.jpg Front assembly side view.jpg Front top assembly main side view.jpg Rear assembly bottom view 2.jpg Full top barrel view.jpg Side assembly two thirds view.jpg L2A1 recoil reducer bottom view.jpg Top front gas barrel view.jpg Center top barrel view.jpg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Put it on FalFiles! Somebody would buy it there. Your price is a very good deal! Ive got an Aussie L1A1 with a Eden Arms upper too. I wouldn't take $5K for mine.

The L2A1 Parts kit is not that rare.Quite a few were imported in the late 80's early 90's. Its the Lithgow reciever. Now that is unobtainium!Joy Poyer imported, maybe 200 complete rifles in the mid eighties. Onyx imported only recievers and not many either. Eden Arms also 200ish. Basically there are only about 500-600 Lithgow recievered rifles in the U.S. The main value of your rifle is the Lithgow SAF reciever! The muzzle devieve is also rare and has value also. The Poyer rifles ARE worth a bit more-ive seen them go for $8K because most were imported as "new" complete rifles. However, as long as the rifle is 100% lithgow, the parts guns arre almost as valuable. The market has varied over the years too. GLWS!

Last Edited:
The L2A1 Parts kit is not that rare.Quite a few were imported in the late 80's early 90's. Its the Lithgow reciever. Now that is unobtainium!Joy Poyer imported, maybe 200 complete rifles in the mid eighties. Onyx imported only recievers and not many either. Eden Arms also 200ish. Basically there are only about 500-600 Lithgow recievered rifles in the U.S. The main value of your rifle is the Lithgow SAF reciever! The muzzle devieve is also rare and has value also. The Poyer rifles ARE worth a bit more-ive seen them go for $8K because most were imported as "new" complete rifles. However, as long as the rifle is 100% lithgow, the parts guns arre almost as valuable. The market has varied over the years too. GLWS!
Thank you for taking the time to provide all of that additional information

Also, to the best of my knowledge, the 'trumpet" style comp was not used in battle in V.N. .I believe it was an experimental device that was tested to see the feasibility of it on the L2 as a SAW type weapon. Ive not seen any war pics with Aussie forces with that comp. They are scarce though!

I bought my fal para from jackal, when he talks about rich at century gun works and the parts he is not kidding. His Rifles are top notch and unobtanium in my opinion. Im so happy with my FAL PARA I bought from him. I could never duplicate its quality in todays world. GLWS. Scott

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.