JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$100
Manufacturer
Other / Not Listed
Caliber
223 Remington
City
Vancouver USA
State
Washington
Zip Code
Component Bullets for Reloading

$100

misterarman AKA John

20230315_215147.jpg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Are they the TNT's? All in good shape?

My main bullet is 50 grain of anything that is good for varmints, but usually tipped. If you are willing, I have a brother-in law who works local in Vancouver and maybe you could drop them off at his store, CED, an electrical supply chain? I really don't need more but...if that works for you I am interested in buying them if they are the TNT's and all in good shape.

Last Edited:
Are they the TNT's? All in good shape?

My main bullet is 50 grain of anything that is good for varmints, but usually tipped. If you are willing, I have a brother-in law who works local in Vancouver and maybe you could drop them off at his store, CED, an electrical supply chain? I really don't need more but...if that works for you I am interested in buying them if they are the TNT's and all in good shape.
I apologize that I di not see this until just now.
I don't have any information to lead me to believe that they are TNTs.
The information I have on them is:
Speer .22 cal .224 dia 50grain HP
Delivery would depend on logistics.
John

I apologize that I di not see this until just now.
I don't have any information to lead me to believe that they are TNTs.
The information I have on them is:
Speer .22 cal .224 dia 50grain HP
Delivery would depend on logistics.
John
Having shot several thousand 'speer TNT's ' in .224/.257/.30 Cal. . and looking at a magnified Pic. of the bullets shown, clear view of HP and light segmented lines of HP jacket . Bullets base/bottom is also Speer TNT shape.
( IMHO ) .. those are TNT's . and being Sold at Good Price per 1-k .
One of my favorites . Those 50 grn TNT's are real accurate. I had Good handload Vel. @3300 fps out my AR, and smoked many a SageRat up to Coyotes with the 50's.

Having shot several thousand 'speer TNT's ' in .224/.257/.30 Cal. . and looking at a magnified Pic. of the bullets shown, clear view of HP and light segmented lines of HP jacket . Bullets base/bottom is also Speer TNT shape.
( IMHO ) .. those are TNT's . and being Sold at Good Price per 1-k .
One of my favorites . Those 50 grn TNT's are real accurate. I had Good handload Vel. @3300 fps out my AR, and smoked many a SageRat up to Coyotes with the 50's.
Thank you for sharing your expertise on these bullets. I have never used these so I have no expertise. So I can not makes claims that I can't back up.

I've talked with my brother-in-law, and he runs the Longview branch but has trucks that run to the Vancouver branch of CED and could pick them up when one of his trucks happens to be down there. I'm not in a rush but if you could get them there in a week so they could schedule to pick them up that will work. Let me know how you would like to proceed for payment if this works for you.

[h2][/h2]
And thanks to JustShoot for the confirmation on the TNT. I took a look and it was the only Speer in that size I found.

Last Edited:
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.