JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I've bought from Epic Center before and their good people. Good inventory with quick delivery. Interestingly, starting today they are carrying a food product line from Wise Company Food out of Utah. The manufacturer claims 25 year shelf life on the pouches which, if true, beats the heck out of the 7 year life from Mountain House. Guess I'll order a couple of sample pouchs to check out the quality.

http://theepicenter.com/cgi/order.cgi?page=freeze_dried_and_dehydrated.html&cart_id=

SOG

Looks like theepicenter.com has free shipping and no discount (maybe their discount offer ended?), while Emergency Essentials has a 25% discount and no free shipping. or did I miss something?

Thats looks like the deal, Emergency Essentials has a tier type shipping just put some in you cart to see shipping cost, it's not too bad.

I should have been a bit clearer on Emergency Essentials in that their shipping is tiered also but only up to a max of $12 regardless of the total weight of the order. Their shipping tiers are based on $$ value. At least that's how I interpreted their order page. If wrong then my bad...

SOG

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads