JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I have for sale a NIB Trijicon TR24g with the post and green triangle reticle.

I am asking $875 for the set ($725 on the scope and $150 on the mount). I am willing to sell them separately, but only if the optic goes first. I do not want to be stuck with an optic, and no mount if the optic doesn't sell. Buyer will pay shipping costs, FTF sale is possible in the greater Seattle area.

I am also up for trades. I am looking for something in .45 acp. G21, HK45, are all things I would consider as partial trades. If you have something you think migLht fit the bill, by all means throw it out there! I am also looking for something in 2.5-10 or 3-15 mag range that I would also consider as partial trades. I am sure I forgot some things, any questions please ask!
Thanks for looking,
T..

Last Edited:
Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top