Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!

Sale cancelled, please remove.

Discussion in 'Part & Accessory Classifieds' started by ShooterMcGavin34, Oct 1, 2011.

1. ShooterMcGavin34

ShooterMcGavin34 Washington New Member

I have for sale a NIB Trijicon TR24g with the post and green triangle reticle.

I am asking $875 for the set ($725 on the scope and $150 on the mount). I am willing to sell them separately, but only if the optic goes first. I do not want to be stuck with an optic, and no mount if the optic doesn't sell. Buyer will pay shipping costs, FTF sale is possible in the greater Seattle area.

I am also up for trades. I am looking for something in .45 acp. G21, HK45, are all things I would consider as partial trades. If you have something you think migLht fit the bill, by all means throw it out there! I am also looking for something in 2.5-10 or 3-15 mag range that I would also consider as partial trades. I am sure I forgot some things, any questions please ask!
    Thanks for looking,
    T..
    IMG_0490.jpg
    IMG_0493-1.jpg

Last edited: Oct 17, 2011
  2. ShooterMcGavin34

ShooterMcGavin34 Washington New Member

BTT Still interested in a G21+ cash trade or straight up sale. I would consider optics in the 2.5-10 to 4-16 range along with a G21, and some cash or whatever. Lets play Lets make a deal!