JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Good news! I got a good deal on a Sako TRG 42 (338 Lapua)

I live in West Linn, so fairly close to Portland. Do I have to drive to bend to stretch out the gun?

Second question, is the 300 Win Mag performance substantially better than 308 performance for hornady's ELDX bullets (212gr)

Cheers!

Congrats on the TRG!
They are one of the smoothest bolt actions made. The triggers are effortless perfection. (Shibumi)
What kind of glass are you putting on top?

Do a little scouting, there are safe places to shoot long in the coast range and cascades

Congrats on the TRG!
They are one of the smoothest bolt actions made. The triggers are effortless perfection. (Shibumi)
What kind of glass are you putting on top?

Do a little scouting, there are safe places to shoot long in the coast range and cascades

I have a Vortex PST 6-24, with some potential to upgrade. I haven't shot past 300 yards, so I have a lot to learn :)
I am open to suggestions.

I think there is merit in being able to do both well. I find precision shoot matches at unspecified distances interesting. A more concrete example: I may go on an Elk hunt with my Cousin in Wyoming or New Mexico (long open distances) I wouldn't shoot at an elk today at 700 yards... I don't have the skills to ensure a clean kill, but I would like to be able to.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top