JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$1100
Manufacturer
Sako
Caliber
223 Remington
City
Tualatin
State
Oregon
For sale is my Sako L461 in .223 caliber. Rifle is in excellent new condition. I was told it was unfired/new when I bought it and it appears to be that way. Very high quality sporting .223 with an excellent trigger. The L461 is considered tob e among the best small type mauser actions available. Really perfect for smaller game its light and handles extremely well.
$1100 OBO

Would prefer to meet locally at Tigard Pawn 4 More for FFL transfer. I'm not looking for trades at this time. Feel free to ask any questions you may have, I'll do my best to answer.

I will be listing a few more firearms from my collection, so please feel free to check out my other listings. Thank you.

20180830_173434.jpg 20180830_164901.jpg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Yes I am close to the Wa border, Portland actually. As for buying out of state, I'll have to double check with my FFL, but as long as you meet the requirements to own a rifle in Oregon and Washington I don't see a problem.

Replied.. Also sorry for the delay, but i checked with my FFL and according to him Washington residents can pick up bolt actions and take them home that day after doing the NICS background check. Just FYI.

It's not that difficult but you do need to show up for a regular transfer with the semi automatic rifle as a seller then return after 14 days and that second time at the FFL usually takes 5 to 10 minutes to complete. Your buyer needs to have the safety course certificate in hand when you first do the transfer.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.