JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
  2. For Trade
Price
$1600
Manufacturer
Sako
Caliber
7mm Remington Magnum
City
Redmond
State
Oregon
Zip Code
Looking to sell or possibly trade my Sako A7 Roughtech Range in 7mm Rem mag. The rifle is an amazing shooter and has shoot sub MOA with both Hornady Precision hunter and my hand loads with 162 grain ELD-x. The rifle has a 1-9.5" twist rate and a 26" fluted barrel. I had the muzzle threaded 5/8-24 and it currently has an Area 419 Hellfire adapter on it. I would highly recommend getting one of these breaks for this rifle, there is virtually no recoil and you are able to see impacts at extended ranges. It comes factory with a three round detachable box mag.
There are some scratches on the stock, that is my fault from other guns rubbing on it while in the safe. They are visible in the pictures.
The rifle comes with a Vortex Viper PST Gen2 5-25x-50 with the EBR-4 reticle. This is a MOA scope with a MOA reticle that is illuminated and it is SFP. The scope sits in Burris XTR Signature rings and has the 20MOA shims in the rings right now.
There is nothing wrong with this gun and I hate to get rid of it but I have another 7mm mag for hunting and have gotten into PRS so I need to re home this rifle to fund other long range builds.
I would be interested in trading for high quality long range optics (Leupold mk5, Vortex razor, Bushnell XRS 3, Nightforce, etc...) or possibly high end hunting/long range rifles. I am also a sucker for high end AR's.

IMG_2005.jpeg IMG_1999.jpeg IMG_2001.jpeg IMG_2002.jpeg IMG_2003.jpeg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.