JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$900
Manufacturer
Sako
Caliber
308 Winchester
City
Monroe
State
Oregon
Zip Code
Sako A7 Roughtech Range in 308 winchester.

Some Highlights:
  • Factory fiberglass stock
  • 26" barrel that has been threaded by McCluskey Arms 5/8x24
  • Detachable magazine
  • Gunsmith tuned factory trigger by McCluskey Arms
  • Absolute tack driver with 168gr and 175gr Norma Match and Federal Gold Medal Match
  • Less than 200 rounds through this rifle since purchasing new
I should have the factory box that will come with the rifle. Not include but available for additional is the Nightforce rings, angle degree indicator and bubble level upper ring half. Also not included is the Thunderbeast CB break but can be included for an additional $100.

This rifle has been used and shot primarily for long range which it has excelled at. I have engaged targets out to 1,100 yards with ease and am only selling because it sits in the safe since purchasing a Sako in 6.5 creedmoor. This is a turn key, long range hammer with off the shelf match ammo. Just add your scope and take it to 1,000 yards+.

Price is $900 and I will cover transfer fee at McCluskey arms in Eugene. Happy to meet at another dealer between Albany and Eugene west of I-5 but transfer cost will be on buyer.

Not interested in any trades.

Specs on Sako's Website: https://www.sako.fi/rifles/old-models/a7-roughtech-range

IMG_6654.jpg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last Edited:
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.