JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
  2. For Trade
Price
$700
Manufacturer
Sako
Caliber
Other / Not Listed
City
Grants Pass
State
Oregon
Final reduction before I send this one to auction.....$700.

Sako A7 Roughtech in 7mm rem mag with heavy 26" fluted barrel. 1-9.5" twist. 9lbs 9 ozs on my postal scale As pictured. Factory trigger is adjustable from 2-4 lbs. These come factory with a rigid aluminum chassis reinforced Bell & Carlson [webbed dark green] stock. I've had a few of these and they are generally very good shooters. Actions are buttery smooth. Detachable magazine. Picatiny one piece scope base and AAC 90 tooth muzzle brake properly installed and indexed both of which are included. I believe these are 5/x24 factory threaded if you are wanting to change the brake out to something else. NO scope. Aside from a few minor handling marks on the barrel this rifle is in excellent condition. Only selling to fund some other projects. I will be headed up north on I5 this weekend. I can also ship to your FFL if needed. 2nd to last picture shows some digital whacketry that does not appear in person. Salt & Pepper shakers and caddy not included....although I might consider throwing them in if the offer is right [full of course;] Reduced to $700.....lets get this one gone!

IMG_2371.jpeg IMG_2374.jpeg IMG_2368.jpeg IMG_2376.jpeg IMG_2375.jpeg IMG_2370.jpeg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last edited by a moderator:
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.