JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
I have for sale a saimese mauser 45/70 build that needs to be completed. The action is done, the action is drilled and scope rings are mounted, there is a brand new .458 barrel blank and a brand new, roughed in stock. The bolt has already been cut, lowered, rewelded to make room for scope. All the action parts are finished. Just needs the barrel finished and installed and finish the stock. I bought this to finish it, now not sure I'm going to have time for a while. Asking $350 obo or trade for a rock island 1911, or trade + cash for a nicer 1911, or offer me what else you have with cash either way. My preferences go : cosmetically challenged anything (I do cerakote) then handguns, then shotguns, then rifles. I'll get a couple pics shortly. Barrel is 26-5/8" long and a 1-14 twist

image.jpg

image.jpg

Last Edited:
I've decided if there are no takers to do this for themselves by Jan 1, I'll build it myself. Good for me, cause I'll build it for me. Bad for you, cause I don't need a 45/70 and will then put it up for sale built the way I wanted to build it.

Closing thread and taking it to get the barrel mounted this weekend. I'll work on bedding the action and free floating the barrel, cerakote the metal parts and finish the stock. If anybody is interested in it. Pm me, price goes up for each thing I do, and I'll post the finished product on here for sale once it's done. Thanks all .

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.