JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
This is not any kind of advertisement in anyway. My family has owned this restaurant in the same location now for 18 years. Just wondering if any of you guys happen to be regulars or at least have stopped by here. I've actually met a lot of shooters who come in here all the time. Mentioned the website to a few, and to my surprise they've never heard of it. Also seems like a lot of reloaders come in too. Once saw a guy come in reading a reloading manual lol. So yeah, just wondering who I might have seen from here before.

This is not any kind of advertisement in anyway. My family has owned this restaurant in the same location now for 18 years.

Not the one in Vancouver but the one on @ 10th (or so) and Broadway in PDX. Cause I've been eating there for @ 18 years. Back when the men use to sit there and play some board game, all heavily smoking, while the women worked:) Right next door to the laundromat on the corner, which the folks bought and expanded into. There use to be lil kids running around in there all the time....now they have table cloths and no little kids:-(, still good food. Still go there.

This is not any kind of advertisement in anyway. My family has owned this restaurant in the same location now for 18 years. Just wondering if any of you guys happen to be regulars or at least have stopped by here. I've actually met a lot of shooters who come in here all the time. Mentioned the website to a few, and to my surprise they've never heard of it. Also seems like a lot of reloaders come in too. Once saw a guy come in reading a reloading manual lol. So yeah, just wondering who I might have seen from here before.

Hey t.huynh, I worked in Vancouver for a couple years and a few of us went at least weekly for a bowl of your superb pho! So your post wasn't an ad. That's fine, mine is. Your restaurant rocks!

I haven't worked in WA for over 5 years, but I've been back several times just because I was in Vancouver. Highly recommended!

Hey t.huynh, I worked in Vancouver for a couple years and a few of us went at least weekly for a bowl of your superb pho! So your post wasn't an ad. That's fine, mine is. Your restaurant rocks!

I haven't worked in WA for over 5 years, but I've been back several times just because I was in Vancouver. Highly recommended!

Thanks for the kind words!

I usually work 11-3 on T,Th,F,S.
5-close on M,W,some saturdays.

Stop by and say hi.

Not the one in Vancouver but the one on @ 10th (or so) and Broadway in PDX. Cause I've been eating there for @ 18 years. Back when the men use to sit there and play some board game, all heavily smoking, while the women worked:) Right next door to the laundromat on the corner, which the folks bought and expanded into. There use to be lil kids running around in there all the time....now they have table cloths and no little kids:-(, still good food. Still go there.

I lived close to that one years ago. I lived blocks away and went there all the time.... Miss their Peanut Curry.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top