Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!
  2. We're giving away over $1,000 in prizes this month in the Northwest Firearms Winter Giveaway!
    Dismiss Notice

Saiga pistol grip AK 47 7.62x39 TRADE

Discussion in 'Handgun Classifieds' started by .45's and .38's, Sep 15, 2009.

1. .45's and .38's

.45's and .38's Happy Valley OR Well-Known Member

100% legal to trade a rifle for a handgun to someone 18 and over, in the state of oregon.

I have a Saiga 7.62x39 for trades today. Only looking for trades right now. FTF happy valley/gresham/portland/clackamas area. Bill of sale required.

The rifle is in 95-97% condition. It has a Tapco 6 Position "M4 Style" stock, As well as a SAW pistol grip W/storage compartment. Original handguard with Non slip Grip added:thumbup:. Handguard has a hole drilled for a bipod. One thing about the handguard its missing a small screw where it slides into the bottom of the receiver. its a 5mmx10mm screw. I would have it already installed but I live about a hour away from my nearest home depot. It would take about 50 cents and 2 minutes of time, to fix:confused:.left side of receiver says:
    IZHMACH IZHEVSK RUSSIA
    right side says: B-WEST TUC AZ USA. (importer)
    True russian AK 47.:gun11:
    WHAT DO YOU HAVE TO TRADE.

I want a handgun for target shooting. Only Auto's....No revolver's. For rifles Im going to have to say NO. Nothing beats the pure power of this.....except an AR which I highly doubt anybody wants to trade.
    PICS ON HANDGUN CLASSIFIED SECTION EAA+SAIGA.

THANKS FOR READING!!!!!!!!!

2. .45's and .38's

.45's and .38's Happy Valley OR Well-Known Member

Sorry please help me switch this to the rifle classifieds.sorry