JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
100% legal to trade a rifle for a handgun to someone 18 and over, in the state of oregon.

I have a Saiga 7.62x39 for trades today. Only looking for trades right now. FTF happy valley/gresham/portland/clackamas area. Bill of sale required.

The rifle is in 95-97% condition. It has a Tapco 6 Position "M4 Style" stock, As well as a SAW pistol grip W/storage compartment. Original handguard with Non slip Grip added:s0155:. Handguard has a hole drilled for a bipod. One thing about the handguard its missing a small screw where it slides into the bottom of the receiver. its a 5mmx10mm screw. I would have it already installed but I live about a hour away from my nearest home depot. It would take about 50 cents and 2 minutes of time, to fix:confused:.left side of receiver says:
IZHMACH IZHEVSK RUSSIA
right side says: B-WEST TUC AZ USA. (importer)
True russian AK 47.:gun11:
WHAT DO YOU HAVE TO TRADE.

I want a handgun for target shooting. Only Auto's....No revolver's. For rifles Im going to have to say NO. Nothing beats the pure power of this.....except an AR which I highly doubt anybody wants to trade.
PICS ON HANDGUN CLASSIFIED SECTION EAA+SAIGA.

THANKS FOR READING!!!!!!!!!