JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Is it just me, or can everyone else not wait for six months to pass, so people realize that Saigas are still imported and those people who encouraged the paranoia pricing by paying 1200$ for a Saiga 12 are left with a gun that is once again worth $600?

I don't mean to be rude, but people buying at that price are part of the problem. The guns are not banned yet, but people are both asking and paying paranoia pricing. There is no such thing as price gouging in a free-market economy, but there is still such a thing as taking advantage of rumors and studies...

Yeah, I seen that siaga 12 sell for $1125 in the classifieds. I can't believe someone would pay that! Well as the old saying goes, a fool and his money are soon parted.

I wouldn't pay what folks are asking now. I had to spend some time convincing myself to pay $460 for one considering they were, what, $279 at first?

I am awating the KelTec KSG though, it looks to be quite the little cannon.

I'm rather peeved I didn't jump on the $410 bandwagon a few months back. I have planned on getting one for nigh 2 years now as well...But the ATF rules change is gonna fail anyhow, it's too broad in its current scope.

I understand people making a profit. I get that. But people who buy stuff to bank on panic buyers are part of the problem. billdeserthills, I don't know if that's what you were implying. If you put a couple away to have for yourself if they get banned, then kudo's to you. But people who put them aside to fleece their fellow gun-owners later are part of the problem, especially since they still aren't banned, there's just a study...

And while I wouldn't mind having a Saiga 20ga. to play with, that's not my primary reason behind the frustration...

Yeah I couldn't help but smh when I saw that price, I know there is no threadcrapping and it shouldn't take place but man its hard when you see some stupid **** like that. Six months from now though it'll all be a funny story to recall when people were paying silly prices in hopes of getting something that ends up not getting banned.

And why are people paying such ridiculous prices for them??? There's a Benelli M1 Super 90 going for $800 on the classifieds, but people are snatching up Saiga 12s for $1150 left and right! What gives???

i'm surprised if people are grabbing them for $1k~. they do have an advantage than other
autoloaders in that the user can perform speed/tactical reloads if time is critical. the
aftermarket is also plentiful for Saigas and easily field serviceable which can be difficult
for the competition to meet.

look at your screen name "BlackGuns" you should know the answer.

ITs black! its a gun it uses detachable hi capacity mags and looks a like a black ak47

i don't care much for them myself but i have a friend that has one and i admit its a hoot to shoot but i would not buy one. I was offered one once for the cetme i have listed and passed on it but every one has their own fancy

If you go back and look at the one that "sold" in the classifieds for $1150, you will see that it didnt actually sell, the seller put it "back up for sale". Im guessing that the buyer either flaked, or was just another forum troll.

Just make a mental list to yourself of all the people who are charging outrageous prices, and never buy from them again.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top