JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
i agree, noisycow. be it homes, cars, gold, jewelry, the latest iPhone.....firearms, I
have never begrudged the seller or buyer from establishing what they're willing to
determine as their sale/buy price.

what i abhor more is price fixing.

wow... Really?? You calling me a broke dick?? who the F*** are you?? Sure Serving in the military might not pay that good, but sometimes there are things more important than money, like serving your country, protecting your freedoms? just a thought.. but tell you I am by no means a broke dick, Who the F are you to call me a broke dick?? you don't even know me... and trust me if you did you would know yourself I am by no means a broke dick, I have been very comfortable for a long time..lol ( did have a very good life before the military )

Thing I don't understand is golly gee who cares if it started out at $275. Colt guns probably started out for $10 so WTF is that supposed to mean? You some poor ol' broke dick? Can't afford to buy yourself a lil' gift from time to time??

I can't speak for others, but I just view them a cheap junk that isn't worth that kind of money. If a 1973 Ford Pinto was to become a collectors item all of a sudden, I still would not run out and buy it, and continue to view it as what it is - a crappy car that could blow up when struck from the rear.
That is not to say I am upset that someone is selling for that much. Hey, if they can, more power to them. It just will not be me on the other side of the deal.

wow... Really?? You calling me a broke dick?? who the F*** are you?? Sure Serving in the military might not pay that good, but sometimes there are things more important than money, like serving your country, protecting your freedoms? just a thought.. but tell you I am by no means a broke dick, Who the F are you to call me a broke dick?? you don't even know me... and trust me if you did you would know yourself I am by no means a broke dick, I have been very comfortable for a long time..lol ( did have a very good life before the military )

Actually I was merely inquiring, I guess you didn't see the question mark (?) I put after the sentence was completed. However, I didn't really mean to get an enlisted man all upset, so I will delete my comment. LOL

Market price is market price. No price is unfair if it is determined by supply and demand. There is absolutely nothing wrong with someone listing a Saiga 12 for $1,100 and selling it. There are a lot of things highly appreciating in value day to day. Yesterday's price is yesterday's price. It seems a lot of people are offended by that and I don't understand it. Bitter that they didn't buy one at $500 and are now lashing out. If the price is high because of ANY reason, so what! - it is the market - fine. People always buy based on desire, fear and greed. That is the way it is.

I agree that a seller can charge whatever he wants. but most of them that do try to get over a 1000 for their gun is spreading rumors about the ban. I have seen the ATF guidelines that have been posted. Still don't see where they say that Saigas are banned. If they are truly banned and will be for awhile, by all means, charge a million for it if you have a buyer but don't spread rumors just to drive the price. JMO

In the past (early 80's) I bought quite a few HK 91's, everyone of them I bought for 300-600 US dollars. I sold everyone of them for $2000-$2500, depending on assy's I had with them!

Just sayin.....

I would assume that if passed - it would not only stop importation but also eliminate the use?
I think when they reclassified the strykers and spas-12 shotguns, owners were required to register them as destructive devices (and i assume, pay the $200 tax stamp).

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top