JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
I have up for trade my 2 very nice firearms.

EAA Windicator .38 special.
2" barrel.
Rubber target grips. FREE BOX OF REMINGTON 38 SPECIAL. 45 Rounds.
Snag Proof Sights.

21 Shots Fired. Box + owners manual. Faint turn line on cylinder. 2 small dings.(very small)

NEXT IS
Saiga 7.62x39 caliber rifle
Tapco 6 position stock+SAW style pistol grip. B WEST TUC AZ,USA receiver 93'
Bullet guide installed...Can take all AK mags.
Original handguard....But about the handguard,it needs a small screw to make the handguard tighten down. I havent found out what screw it is yet, or it would already be installed.
Handguard has a special Non Slip Grip.
1 tapco 30rd. magazine.
922 Compliant.

OR Only...FTF...gresham/clackamas area.
Bill of sale for my records.
CAN SEND MORE PICS VIA EMAIL
I want to trade the saiga straight across trade for:Glock (depends on model) RIA 1911 either size frame. Beretta handgun, stainless revolver's no less than 4" barrel. Show me what you got to trade. I want to trade the revolver for a automatic, something small like a nice .22 or .32 or .380.

I would appreciate it if you would read a post in the handgun discussion by me...Handgun buying question. To help you better understand what im looking for

100% legal to trade rifle for handgun at age 18. I am a oregon resident.

100_2694.jpg

100_2685.jpg

100_2714.jpg

100_2690.jpg

100_2699.jpg

Will throw in 45 rounds of .38 special ammo
I also want to throw in the folding harris bipod
Also the factory izhmach scope mount (the mount has rings only no rail)
and the bushnell banner 6x-3x,50 waterproof scope

The scope and mount are going to be used as trade value....and the bipod.

Im really hoping someone is going to be wanting this saiga. I really want a springfield. over $500 value easy on the saiga. izhmach stamped scope mount to match the firearm. Ill throw in a hard case.:s0155:

Please limit your new updates/posts (bumping your ad) to once per week (every 7 days) rather than updating/bumping twice in the same day. Thanks! The Mods.

Never!!!!!!!
The saiga is a great gun. "built like a tank." Hard as **** to make it jam. or break. 96-97% condition on the saiga. The small screw isnt absolutely nothing of a problem. It would take about 30 cents and 2 minutes of time. The first person to trade a 1911 gets the whole AK package.

Saiga
harris bipod
izhmach scope mount..(quick detach i think.)
and the bushnell banner.
30 rounder mag.
hard case.

I'll even grease it up for you...Even though it's an AK. Ive heard of people not having to clean one of these for thousands upon thousands of rounds.:gun11::gun11

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.