JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Looking for a quality 5.45 AK but I dont trust myself to do the conversion on a Saiga. Are there any smiths that will convert a Saiga in the PDX area? (Including refinishing needed areas, threading barrel, etc) Also need some plum furniture installed (that I'll have).

Thanks!

Looking for a quality 5.45 AK but I dont trust myself to do the conversion on a Saiga. Are there any smiths that will convert a Saiga in the PDX area? (Including refinishing needed areas, threading barrel, etc) Also need some plum furniture installed (that I'll have).

Thanks!

Matt at Stoner Arms has done a bunch of them. I do all his refinishing and we can weld up the old holes, rivet the new parts in place, etc. PM him here as his username is NorthernBornRebel. Here's one of this threads: <broken link removed>

I should also mention he is an FFL/SOT so he can legally do this work without you being present. He charges a fair rate and does great work.

Let me know if we can help, Mike

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top