JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Check out Saiga12 forum.
They go over the conversion of each rifle/shotgun and the parts needed for 922r.
The conversions are really fun, I'd suggest trying it yourself and saving money. Alls you need is a dremel

I'm just curious, what is being converted?? What is the physical change and why?

As posted above, go to the "Saiga12Forum" and find out how and why.

The short answer, is that Saiga rifles and shotguns are imported from Russia in a carbine form.

The conversion generally consists of: moving the trigger assembly forward allowing for a pistol grip to be installed.

From there, you can add different foregrips, stocks, etc...

Be well,
Will

I have a couple i'd like to convert as well. Thanks for the saiga for reference. Ive watched a video on youtube and it didnt seem to bad but knowing myself with my big hands, it could be a hassle.

I'm just curious, what is being converted?? What is the physical change and why?
Conversion will move the trigger/trigger guard forward to original AK location and allows the addition of any AK pistol grips & AK stocks, and gets rid of the Monte Carlo (sporting) stock that is required for import. When done correctly, using USA made parts, it will also comply with USA title 18 sec. 922(r) of having 10 or less import parts for evil guns (Legal). plus it looks like a real AK with center of balance for better control while shooting. For shotguns, conversion will not correct the shootability of low base ammo.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top