JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
icon_post_edit.gif icon_post_quote.gif

I've got a new never fired Russian Saiga AK47. These are not being imported anymore so they are becoming very rare. The AK47 IZ-132 Saiga rifles are developed at Izhmash factory by the father of AK-47 rifles Mikhail Kalashnikov.16" chrome-lined BBL, semi-automatic, 300m sight, includes one 10rd AK-47 mag - 7.62x39 caliber. These are super nice and feature the Shark Fin tactical forearm furniture.

For more info and pics just email

$700 obo

Id have to think about it, I currently have a few interested. These as I bet you know are getting hard to find and they are going for $700 plus online then you add all the fun stuff.

View attachment 119668 View attachment 119669

I've got a new never fired Russian Saiga AK47. These are not being imported anymore so they are becoming very rare. The AK47 IZ-132 Saiga rifles are developed at Izhmash factory by the father of AK-47 rifles Mikhail Kalashnikov.16" chrome-lined BBL, semi-automatic, 300m sight, includes one 10rd AK-47 mag - 7.62x39 caliber. These are super nice and feature the Shark Fin tactical forearm furniture.

For more info and pics just email

$700 obo
I'll take it even tho I have 3 already

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.