JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Saiga AK 74 made at the Izmash factory in Russia and distributed by Legion Arms. (no longer imported) I bought it new some time back and fired around 150rnds through it. Very little wear and in very good condition. Ran flawlessly. It is a safe princess. Comes with 5 polish mags and 1 Tapco. Included is right at about 2000rnds of Russian 5.45x39 in the crate in two spam cans. (1 still sealed) with the can key. Asking 1800.00. Cash only as I need to get some dental work done. IMG_8674.JPG IMG_8676.JPG IMG_8680.JPG IMG_8681.JPG IMG_8682.JPG IMG_8683.JPG IMG_8680.JPG

If your ever intrested in non firearm trades? Hit me up. Thanms

Please stop.

Sell your item on a site where you will get the most value for it.

-That is absolutely not here-

Then you will be able to buy whatever it is which interests you.

Seems you have a lot of interests, which is confusing...

Going around offering up your trade item on folks for sale listings, particularly when they are specifying CASH (and the reason why) or SPECIFIC trade items is more than being a bit rude.

I would like to trade a kidney for this. Just need to set up an appointment make sure I'm compatible. Split the cost and transfer.

Please stop.

Sell your item on a site where you will get the most value for it.

-That is absolutely not here-

Then you will be able to buy whatever it is which interests you.

Seems you have a lot of interests, which is confusing...

Going around offering up your trade item on folks for sale listings, particularly when they are specifying CASH (and the reason why) or SPECIFIC trade items is more than being a bit rude.
Im not sure how it is confusing to have multiple interests? Further more this site has a section specifically for non-firearm sell/trade. I am attempting to sell my things the same as you currently that is not a gun, next week it might be. If your not interested simply don't reply. It is not my intention to be rude by posting worst case scenario your pist gets a bump. Take a knee, drink water, GLWS.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.