JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Thinking about trading my Saiga. Excellent condition stock with the exception of the Tapco stock. Planned on doing a conversion for it but never got around to it. Looking for quality .22 or 9mm firearms but feel free to offer anything. The worst I can say is no. I lost the original magazine and bought a Tapco to see if it would feed ammo.

image.jpg

Last Edited:
Trade price range ? Models of firearms that interest you? Manufactures? Putting a value (even trade value) helps everyone determine if they have what your interested in, so we aren't all just wasting each others time.

Last Edited:
Yes, I still have it. I've been working out of town and sometimes I forget to get back to people when I get back in town.

It is unmodified with the exception of the Tapco stock. AK mags will fit but it probably needs the bullet guide to feed reliably. I have a Tapco 30rnd mag that goes with it. I am busy today.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.