JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
i have a extra saiga 7.62x39 30rnd surefire mag leftover after selling the rifle a year ago. shoot me an offer. it will come with 30rnds of russian surplus sardine can ammo. will also be willing to trade for .40 or .45acp ammo or 5.56. trade or looking for minimum $45 cash. located in northeast portland gateway area

Picture 17.jpg

Picture 18.jpg

i have a extra saiga 7.62x39 30rnd surefire mag leftover after selling the rifle a year ago. shoot me an offer. it will come with 30rnds of russian surplus sardine can ammo. will also be willing to trade for .40 or .45acp ammo or 5.56.

•For Sale/Trade Ads (a.k.a. WTS/WTT)
Prices are required, as they are in for sale ads. Again, a list of what you're looking for is also highly suggested.

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top