JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
TRADE PENDING

PRICE REDUCED TO $850 FIRM. Here is my Saiga 7.62x39 Sporter with Saiga cut out stock and the following:

1 - 10 round Saiga mag.
1 - 30 round Promag mag.
4 - 30 round Surefire mags.
American made fore end with tri rails.
Sig Taclite/Laser
Top cover with scope mount
Simmons Scope
Sling and rail mount sling swivel
Shoulder case for 6 mags
Tactical rifle case
921 rounds of Wolf ammo
Gunsock

I bought it two years ago and fired the rifle once putting only 19 rounds through it, thus the odd count on the ammo. it is consequently like new. It is stock but I believe that the american made fore stock and american made hi-cap mags make it 922 compliant.

I have over $1200. in everything and would like to get $1000. I am moving back to California to be near my kids and can't take it with me at least not with the hi-cap mags. If you want to offer less than $1000 I will take your name and number and put you on the best offer list. i am now also CONSIDERING TRADE OFFERS, straight across or trade + cash. It would have to be something (rifle or pistol or revolver) that I could take to California which means 10 round magazine max. A nice 1911 might tickle my fancy, or....?
What would you like to trade?

I live in the country about 14 miles from Albany and don't want to haul it to town and show it in a parking lot unless you are absolutely sure you want to buy it. Give me a call if you are interested and if you are over 18 with Oregon D.L. and fit all the other legal requirements for buying it I will make an appointment to meet you at my home or elsewhere possibly. If you don't speak fluent english I will need to see your citizenship papers as well. Also I would prefer to see a CHL just to assure me you fit the buying requirements.

I will prepare two copies of a Bill of Sale for seller and buyer to sign.

At this point I won't sell the ammo and/or the mags separately.

Peace, But Keep Your Powder Dry,

Ben 541 - 223 - 2439

Last Edited:
Coop44 has made a good point, but here is another.. Screw California and keep the constitution kicking! If you decide to be responsible though, I am interested. Cash, no trades. However, I won't waste your time calling if you're not flexible on the price.

i am now also CONSIDERING TRADE OFFERS, straight across or trade + cash. It would have to be something (rifle or pistol or revolver) that I could take to California which means 10 round magazine max. A nice 1911 might tickle my fancy, or....?
What would you like to trade? Shoot me a pm with a pic.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top