JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
OK, I mentioned on another thread that I just got out to shoot my new converted Saiga a couple days ago, and here are the initial results:

Round 1: 25 yards

I was wrong in that I thought they were all pulling low left. They all went low right.

Round 2: 50 yards

At 50 yards, still aiming for dead center, I was pulling all my shots to the right (with the exception of the one bullseye!)

Round 3: 50 yards

By this time I was getting a little more comfortable. About halfway through, I compensated by aiming for the far left of the yellow circle, and started landing more shots in the red. Obviously I need to take a sight tool and make some adjustments. Fortunately I already have one, so next time we get some sunny weather, I'm going to head up to the hills, put the rifle on the Lead Sled, and do some shooting and tweaking.

so this is with open sites?i take it by the site tool comment.
i can hardly even see 50 yards with open sites so your doing better than me.i need my scope!
where do you shoot in the hills if you dont mind me asking?im in beaverton and need a good outdoor spot thats close,i noticed your in tigard.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top