JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Can I put a better trigger in my Saiga 308 without moving the trigger? I don't mind the sporter configuration but I guess I'll move it if I have to because it needs to be better. I'm not real fussy about triggers. I like lots of guns and like to shoot them all. Suggestions are welcome.

Thanks Gabe, my favorite smith works on triggers but doesn't have much knowledge on Saigas. Another gunsmith I like sends trigger work out. I didn't want to send it before I knew what to expect.

You might contact Brian at Dinzag. If anyone would have it he probably would, or at least know if anything could be done for it. I think the main reason the S-308 trigger is so awful is the horrible layout and geometry they used in them.
Here's a link to his FCG page dinzagarms He polishes all his fire control groups, I went with the Arsenal single stage, it's now smooth as silk.
I think the only thing you can really do with the stock setup is get out a dremel and start polishing internals (and it's something you can do yourself, they are pretty easy to work on).
If you decide to convert it the 308 is one of the easier ones. The hole for the pistol grip nut, trigger hole, etc is already there from the factory hiding underneath the USA import-ified trigger plate they rivet and spot weld to the bottom.

So you aren't really "converting" them if you go with a pistol grip config. you are just returning them to their proper and original layout.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top