JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
**********GONE GONE GONE************

Price gougers.....most of you are on my ignore list. If you get no response from me then consider it as getting the big middle finger! I will NOT sell to you! As for the price gougers I havent ignored yet, I WILL be going through your past posts and if I even see a hint of your thoughts that "its a free market" then you will be added to my ignore list! Hows that for taking care of your fellow shooters?

Besides the Saiga I see,3 Yugo UFs,1 fullstock Yugo, Fullstock Chicom post 1989, Two Tantals(4.45), but I'm stuck on the 7.62 with the bakelite mag?Hints?
Good price on the Saiga. I have 3 of these in .308 but none with that quality of rail.

Saiga 308 up on the for sale block. Rifle was converted about 20 rounds ago with a tapco trigger, CA grip, and arsenal buttstock. Rail was heavily modified to fit and comes with 2 25 rounds mags with about 35 rounds off ammo. About 10 rounds are tracers. Shoots great and throws a very impressive fireball!

I would like to trade this for another ak47 plus cash. If i had to sell Id put a cash price of $850.00 on it. More than fair considering the times.

Price gougers.....most of you are on my ignore list. If you get no response from me then consider it as getting the big middle finger! I will NOT sell to you! As for the price gougers I havent ignored yet, I WILL be going through your past posts and if I even see a hint of your thoughts that "its a free market" then you will be added to my ignore list! Hows that for taking care of your fellow shooters?

Unfortunally, this is the only pic I have right now. It is the all black rifle in the pic. It does NOT come with the light. As for the other aks in the pic, well, they all got lost in a tragic boating accident, or was it lost hiking?

FTF in vancouver area.

Besides the Saiga I see,3 Yugo UFs,1 fullstock Yugo, Fullstock Chicom post 1989, Two Tantals(4.45), but I'm stuck on the 7.62 with the bakelite mag?Hints?
Good price on the Saiga. I have 3 of these in .308 but none with that quality of rail.

Nice badclam. 1 tantal and 1 Bulgarian ak74. The Bakelite AK is Bulgarian with a tantal stock. Had to really grind to fit the stock in the 1.5 receiver on that one. I got 3 more yugo underfolders, polish underfolder and another ak74 to ad but didn't have enough room in the pic.

The rail on the saiga 308 was a chore to fit. Lots of grinding and fitting to make it work but it's tight with no movement.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.