JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
.308 Saiga w/22inch barrel. I can't verify a round count as I'm the second owner but I've only put 60 rounds through it. There is some wear on the side rail from mounting and removal of the scope mount but other than that the finish is excellent. Comes with 3 factory 8 round mags, 2 are new and unused. Also comes with a 20 round surefire mag, quick release scope rail, barrel mounted rail mount and both sporter and skeleton factory stocks. I also have 60 rounds of wolf .308 and 20 rounds each of federal and american eagle, all 150 gr., 100 rounds total(5 boxes). I also have a barska 6.5-20 scope that I would like to keep but could throw in for the right deal.

Cash price would be $600 or $500 without ammo but would prefer to trade, I really like the gun but I don't reload .308 so I'd like something in a cheaper caliber.

I would trade straight up or do partial trade +cash for the following:
Mini 14 or 30
.357, .44 or 30-30 lever guns
9mm carbine
9mm auto, Glock, CZ, S&W or Ruger
Ruger single six convertible or Super Blackhawk.44
Remington 870
S&W revolvers
Or anything else interesting, worst I'll say is no.

Please include what you consider the value of your trade in any posts or PM's
Thanks

How about $550 with ammo and $500 without. Also wouldn't mind trading for a Yugo SKS and/or 7.62x39 ammo for my other SKS. Also, I'm willing to drive as far south as Fife/Tacoma or as far east as Stevens and Snoqualmie passes.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.