JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
This Saiga .308 has been converted from the sporting import configuration to the Traditional AK platform. This is sec.922 compliant and is now legal for High cap magazines of .308 firepower. Conversion includes adding of the pistol grip and moving the trigger group ahead to their correct location next to the mag release. A Tri-rail has been added for lights, grips and such. The butt stock has been changed to an AR style 4 position stock. It's a Bushmaster stock. I don't like it, but maybe you will. I would put on a side folder if I were to keep it. I did not do the conversion. It came to me this way, and was done by someone who knew what they were doing. This rifle shoots flawlessly. it has a 16" chrome lined barrel. Comes with one magazine. Has a slide rail on the side to add red dot sight or scope. I prefer and recommend an Eotech. If you need more mags, sling, red dot ect, they can be had for more $$$.
Why am I selling it? I have four other 308 caliber AKs, which I figure is about one more than I need. You come to my place near Ilwaco to get it, you can shoot it first. You don't want to drive out here I will meet half way....Thanks for looking
geese035_zps20a455bd.jpg
geese034_zps80a3c0b8.jpg
geese032_zps982d33bf.jpg
geese026_zps439f4bbb.jpg
geese027_zpsc39b2b44.jpg