Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!

Saiga .223 with conversion

Discussion in 'Rifle Classifieds' started by Otony, Jan 24, 2010.

1. Otony

Otony West of the Blues Member

I picked this up a few weeks back from a fellow forum member. It is a great rifle that has aready been converted by the previous owner to a more "classic AK" appearance, using a Tapco SAW grip and trigger group, along with an American made buttstock. The conversion work was performed very cleanly, no regrets there, and the rifle has functioned perfectly for me. This conversion makes the Saiga compliant with Federal law 922(r) so that high capacity magazines can be used legally.

However, great as this little rifle is, my wife is more enthusiastic about her lighter AR, so on the block it goes to afford other toys. :eek:

Asking price is $465 for local pickup, and I will be happy to ship for another 10 bucks. Included are the original buttstock and trigger group, along with the factory box. A signed FFL is needed.

I also have an new adapter made by renegadebuck at the Saiga-12 forums that will accept AR magazines. It has NOT been fitted, and requires a steady hand and some semi-advanced gun smiffin' skills for installation. I can sell it alone for $100 shipped (20 bucks off renegadebuck's price) or include it with the Saiga for $95. Discrete PayPal gladly accepted with an addtional 3.5%.

Thanks for looking!

Boston kids guns for sale 2009 2010 037.jpg

Boston kids guns for sale 2009 2010 038.jpg

2. aquariumjunky

aquariumjunky Albany, Oregon Active Member

If this had pictures I might be interested :)

3. Otony

Pics in a bit. The wife has it with her in our rig while shopping!:p

4. Autotee2

Autotee2 Las Vegas New Member

I'm also interested. I've been looking for a converted Saiga for a long time. I want to convert it to take AR mags. Good deal.

5. Otony

bump for added pictures (finally)

6. Autotee2

Autotee2 Las Vegas New Member

PM sent

7. Otony

Autotee, it is all yours!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.