JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Finally got my Saiga .223 done. It is not a "Correct" AK by any means but It works for me... I am actually quite fond of it.... front sight pushed off and pin holes re-welded then turned 1/2 x 28 and AR15 flash suppressor installed. The HK sights (RTG parts - cheapest I found) welded on. HG is TAPCO... wish I would have put a HG rt. on when I had the barrel off but oh well.... I see a rail HG up there in the future. SAW grip, holes in receiver welded up, KVAR stock, surefire mags... sling I made (LMK if you want one - I have extras :) ) Tapco FCG. Rear sight block welded up (amazing job there by Trident) Many thanks to TRIDENT INDUSTRIES Corvallis, Oregon and 762llc of Albany, Oregon for all their help...... You cant go wrong with those guys!

IMG_2525.jpg
IMG_2527.jpg
IMG_2526.jpg

HK triple frame front, cut off at 10 and 2 o'clock then welded to the top of the gas block. Works perfect with an in the white unissued rear HK base, also welded to top cover from the bottom... Zero no problem height wise. cuts nice little groups (for an AK)

That is a very nice rifle...how accurate does she shoot? How does it compare to other AKs (yes, I know it's a saiga)? How about the weight, does the bull barrel make it front heavy? With the sights on the rear like that, does it make the eye relief akward or just perfect?

Sights are perfect.... shoots better than a standard AK, especially with the peeps. I have not really gotten down to it but 2.5 MOA is what I recall with XM193 Ball. barrel is 16" just threaded 1/2 x 28 and an A2 flash hider installed.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top