JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$1500
Manufacturer
Saiga
Caliber
223 Remington
City
Portland
State
Oregon
Zip Code
Selling my abomination Kalash. Bought from a member on here with trigger conversion and magwell done and re-configured it.

Saiga .223 with CSS trigger conversion done with Tapco G2 trigger. Canis Designs magwell that takes STANAG mags (magwell had to be permanently modified). Midwest extended hanguard with T1 mount (currently has cheap Primary Arms red dot on it). Threaded barrel with Heartbreaker muzzle device. CNC Warrior folding M4 adaptor with B5 stock.

I ran this when 5.56 was plentiful and cheap so I could share ammo and mags with my AR buddies while not running an AR myself. Runs great, but chews up the brass like a typical NATO AK. Was originally grey and I spraypainted it OD green with Brownell's Aluma-hyde. I'll include a can of green or black for whoever buys it. I'll also include a new Magpul M3 windowed mag.

$1500

I'm an FFL holder so I will include transfer in outer SE Portland or I can ship to your local FFL.

20220704_121259.jpg 20220704_121240.jpg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Selling my abomination Kalash. Bought from a member on here with trigger conversion and magwell done and re-configured it.

Saiga .223 with CSS trigger conversion done with Tapco G2 trigger. Canis Designs magwell that takes STANAG mags (magwell had to be permanently modified). Midwest extended hanguard with T1 mount (currently has cheap Primary Arms red dot on it). Threaded barrel with Heartbreaker muzzle device. CNC Warrior folding M4 adaptor with B5 stock.

I ran this when 5.56 was plentiful and cheap so I could share ammo and mags with my AR buddies while not running an AR myself. Runs great, but chews up the brass like a typical NATO AK. Was originally grey and I spraypainted it OD green with Brownell's Aluma-hyde. I'll include a can of green or black for whoever buys it. I'll also include a new Magpul M3 windowed mag.

$1500

I'm an FFL holder so I will include transfer in outer SE Portland or I can ship to your local FFL.

View attachment 1234177 View attachment 1234178
Interested in getting a 5.56x45 cal Kalash, wondering why you call it an "abomination"? Any issues? More to the point, is it fully functional, no jams, bobbles or chokes? Thanks, Dun

Interested in getting a 5.56x45 cal Kalash, wondering why you call it an "abomination"? Any issues? More to the point, is it fully functional, no jams, bobbles or chokes? Thanks, Dun
Jokingly call it the abomination AK cause it's a Russian AK with American AR parts, extended handguard like an AR and AR mag compatibility. Upsets purists. But it runs great, kinda picky with some of the GI style mags, especially if they are well used, but runs Magpuls and Lancers with no problems.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.