Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!
  2. We're giving away over $1,000 in prizes this month in the Northwest Firearms Winter Giveaway!
    Dismiss Notice

saiga 12 with drum

Discussion in 'Shotgun Classifieds' started by turbovr6jetta, Jan 29, 2013.

1. turbovr6jetta

turbovr6jetta Bellingham Wa Member

Ok guys, Im selling the saiga. I dont want to but I have to. It has had about a thousand rounds down the pipe but is just getting broke in. Its not converted it just has a tapco adjustable stock with a pistol grip. I like this set up much better than a converted one. The forearm is a chaos extended quad rail. It comes with a brand new promag 20 round drum and a SGM 12 round stick mag. I have the original stock but dont have the forearm. I also have another 10 or 12 round mag with a broken spring if you would like it. I believe its an AGP... Btw dont buy those mags... price starts at 1700. Or best reasonable offer

20130129_184205.jpg

20130129_184253.jpg

20130129_184326.jpg

Last edited: Jan 29, 2013
  2. oknow

oknow amboy wa. Well-Known Member

sounds like an auction

Glock Jock and (deleted member) like this.
  3. turbovr6jetta

No. I was figuring it would be offers lower not higher.

4. oknow

oknow amboy wa. Well-Known Member

obo works better

5. Modly

Modly Beaverton Active Member

You should rephrase this to OBO.

Also, if this is not converted, I don't count enough US made parts to make it 922r compliant, making it a felony to have a mag that holds over 5 rounds attached. What other US parts do you have in this thing that you didn't list?

6. trainsktg

trainsktg Portland OR Well-Known Member

Huh? Using any of the US-made high capacity magazines shown, along with the currently installed US-made PG, stock and handguards, make it more than compliant . Actually, having an original five round magazine attached would make it non compliant.

Keith

Excavator and (deleted member) like this.
  7. turbovr6jetta

Thanks Keith. Isnt that funny that you can throw a 20 round drum in it and be 100% legal but if you dare put in the original "low" capacity magazine your in serious violation of 922(r) compliance. What a goofey law

8. Modly

Modly Beaverton Active Member

I miscounted, but that wouldn't make it "more than compliant", that just puts it at "barely compliant".

9. trainsktg

trainsktg Portland OR Well-Known Member

Magazines- 3 US parts.
    Stock, PG, handguards- 3 US parts
    Total- 6 US parts
    US parts necessary for compliance- 5 US parts. More than compliant as listed. (Not compliant with an original 5-round magazine.)

Technically the stock shotgun doesn't even have a trunnion like a rifle does, so the required US parts count for this converted unit would be only 4, not 5, but I am erring on the side of caution.

Not trying to dump on you, but inaccurate information could potentially result in the loss of a sale for the OP.

Keith

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.