Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!

saiga 12 with drum

Discussion in 'Shotgun Classifieds' started by turbovr6jetta, Jan 29, 2013.

1. turbovr6jetta

turbovr6jetta Bellingham Wa Member

Ok guys, Im selling the saiga. I dont want to but I have to. It has had about a thousand rounds down the pipe but is just getting broke in. Its not converted it just has a tapco adjustable stock with a pistol grip. I like this set up much better than a converted one. The forearm is a chaos extended quad rail. It comes with a brand new promag 20 round drum and a SGM 12 round stick mag. I have the original stock but dont have the forearm. I also have another 10 or 12 round mag with a broken spring if you would like it. I believe its an AGP... Btw dont buy those mags... price starts at 1700. Or best reasonable offer

20130129_184205.jpg

20130129_184253.jpg

20130129_184326.jpg

Last edited: Jan 29, 2013
  2. oknow

oknow amboy wa. Well-Known Member

sounds like an auction

Glock Jock and (deleted member) like this.
  3. turbovr6jetta

No. I was figuring it would be offers lower not higher.

4. oknow

oknow amboy wa. Well-Known Member

obo works better

5. Modly

Modly Beaverton Active Member

You should rephrase this to OBO.

Also, if this is not converted, I don't count enough US made parts to make it 922r compliant, making it a felony to have a mag that holds over 5 rounds attached. What other US parts do you have in this thing that you didn't list?

6. trainsktg

trainsktg Portland OR Well-Known Member

Huh? Using any of the US-made high capacity magazines shown, along with the currently installed US-made PG, stock and handguards, make it more than compliant . Actually, having an original five round magazine attached would make it non compliant.

Keith

Excavator and (deleted member) like this.
  7. turbovr6jetta

Thanks Keith. Isnt that funny that you can throw a 20 round drum in it and be 100% legal but if you dare put in the original "low" capacity magazine your in serious violation of 922(r) compliance. What a goofey law

8. Modly

Modly Beaverton Active Member

I miscounted, but that wouldn't make it "more than compliant", that just puts it at "barely compliant".

9. trainsktg

trainsktg Portland OR Well-Known Member

Magazines- 3 US parts.
    Stock, PG, handguards- 3 US parts
    Total- 6 US parts
    US parts necessary for compliance- 5 US parts. More than compliant as listed. (Not compliant with an original 5-round magazine.)

Technically the stock shotgun doesn't even have a trunnion like a rifle does, so the required US parts count for this converted unit would be only 4, not 5, but I am erring on the side of caution.

Not trying to dump on you, but inaccurate information could potentially result in the loss of a sale for the OP.

Keith

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.