saiga 12 with drum

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reactions
Ok guys, Im selling the saiga. I dont want to but I have to. It has had about a thousand rounds down the pipe but is just getting broke in. Its not converted it just has a tapco adjustable stock with a pistol grip. I like this set up much better than a converted one. The forearm is a chaos extended quad rail. It comes with a brand new promag 20 round drum and a SGM 12 round stick mag. I have the original stock but dont have the forearm. I also have another 10 or 12 round mag with a broken spring if you would like it. I believe its an AGP... Btw dont buy those mags... price starts at 1700. Or best reasonable offer

20130129_184205.jpg

20130129_184253.jpg

20130129_184326.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions
Ok guys, Im selling the saiga. I dont want to but I have to. It has had about a thousand rounds down the pipe but is just getting broke in. Its not converted it just has a tapco adjustable stock with a pistol grip. I like this set up much better than a converted one. The forearm is a chaos extended quad rail. It comes with a brand new promag 20 round drum and a SGM 12 round stick mag. I have the original stock but dont have the forearm. I also have another 10 or 12 round mag with a broken spring if you would like it. I believe its an AGP... Btw dont buy those mags... price starts at 1700. Shoot me some offers
sounds like an auction

Reactions
You should rephrase this to OBO.

Also, if this is not converted, I don't count enough US made parts to make it 922r compliant, making it a felony to have a mag that holds over 5 rounds attached. What other US parts do you have in this thing that you didn't list?

Reactions
Also, if this is not converted, I don't count enough US made parts to make it 922r compliant, making it a felony to have a mag that holds over 5 rounds attached. What other US parts do you have in this thing that you didn't list?
Huh? Using any of the US-made high capacity magazines shown, along with the currently installed US-made PG, stock and handguards, make it more than compliant . Actually, having an original five round magazine attached would make it non compliant.

Keith

OP
T
Reactions
Thanks Keith. Isnt that funny that you can throw a 20 round drum in it and be 100% legal but if you dare put in the original "low" capacity magazine your in serious violation of 922(r) compliance. What a goofey law

Reactions
Huh? Using any of the US-made high capacity magazines shown, along with the currently installed US-made PG, stock and handguards, make it more than compliant . Actually, having an original five round magazine attached would make it non compliant.

Keith
I miscounted, but that wouldn't make it "more than compliant", that just puts it at "barely compliant".

Reactions
I miscounted, but that wouldn't make it "more than compliant", that just puts it at "barely compliant".
Magazines- 3 US parts.
Stock, PG, handguards- 3 US parts
Total- 6 US parts
US parts necessary for compliance- 5 US parts. More than compliant as listed. (Not compliant with an original 5-round magazine.)

Technically the stock shotgun doesn't even have a trunnion like a rifle does, so the required US parts count for this converted unit would be only 4, not 5, but I am erring on the side of caution.

Not trying to dump on you, but inaccurate information could potentially result in the loss of a sale for the OP.

Keith

Status
Not open for further replies.

UPCOMING EVENTS

Free Firearms Safety Course Webinar (I-1639 Compliant)
Virtual Webinar (Zoom). Registration Link in the course description.
Washington, USA
Rimfire Challenge Feb 13th @ DRRC
Douglas Ridge Rifle Club
27787 OR-224, Eagle Creek, OR 97022, USA
Albany Rifle & Pistol Club (ARPC) Gun Show
Linn County Expo Center
3700 Knox Butte Rd E, Albany, OR 97322, USA
Rimfire Challenge May 8th @ DRRC
Douglas Ridge Rifle Club
27787 OR-224, Eagle Creek, OR 97022, USA

LATEST RESOURCE REVIEWS

• Paul A Martin Historical Guns
    5.00 star(s)
    Great shop, selection and atmosphere
    One of the better firearm shop experiences I’ve had, Paul is very patient and helpful. Definitely going to be a repeat customer even though it’s...
  • Adaptive Firing Solutions
    5.00 star(s)
    Great Service! A+
    Steve is a very nice guy and very easy to work with. I've done business with him a few times and will continue to.
    5.00 star(s)
    Great guy!
    Steve is a great guy to deal with!
  • HighLine Firearms
    5.00 star(s)
    Nice Home Shop
    Had what I wanted at a good price. Messaged me when in stock.
    5.00 star(s)
    Excellent Service
    Steve is an excellent guy to deal with. After looking at some Form 4 items at another dealer who didnt seem interested in my money, i emailed...
Top Bottom