JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Greetings,

Up for sale is a like new condition Saiga 12 with all factory stuff and an MD Arms 20 round drum. Only shot once in MT and haven't used it since. Looking to get married and need the money! Thanks! $1250 OBO

015.jpg

014.jpg

is this saiga really worth 1250? not trying to be a dick. i honestly dont know. thanks

Well for not trying you got there pretty damn fast. If you are unfamilar with pricing, try doing your homework OUTSIDE of someone's WTS ad. Why not start your own post in the General forum, plenty of people there to help you in your ignorance.

a simple, "yes, saiga's are usually around 1000$ or more, and are a highly desired shotgun because of its ability to addon "accessories", and if you want to know more, search general forum, or pm me and ill be glad to direct you to the wiki site". instead just waste space deriding someone who has honest question. no wonder everyone shy's away from the gun crowd. someones ignorance is no reason to act stupid.

It wasn't that long ago these were $399. Pre-panic pricing was around $650 unconverted. In today's market, who can say what a "fair" price is -- I guess whatever you're willing to pay.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.