JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Cash transfer expected Sunday 05/23/2010 Will update 3:00 PM tomorrow.

Tansaction complete. Thanks Jim!
Excellent condition. Barrel length 24" threaded choke. Non vented site. About three hundred rounds through gun. This is my third Saiga, never a jam, of the two others only the first one jammed once in the first twenty rounds of use.

Friends love to shoot the Saiga, most prefer it to my $1700.00 Beretta four shot auto.

Mostly Purchased to cut barrel down to eighteen inches' then add a tromix welded Shark brake to arrive at legal 19" I then was going to tromix it, however never really used the gun myself, and now different priorities prevail.

I have six ten round mags for it, however I paid like forty bucks each for them, so I will probably keep them.

Comes stock with Tromix shark brake, <broken link removed> original box, five round mag , all original paper work and Arms of America receipt.

Prefer to sell local for obvious reasons, however will ship to FFL dealer. I'm in Eugene, Oregon, will meet in Albany if that helps.
If you like, I'm retired, and happy to demo it, with the trap thrower below.

I'm in the back ground in third photo, with your next Saiga...LOL!

$525.00 plus FFL and/or actual cost shipping, if needed. Prefer outright sale, however will consider "interesting" trade offers.

P.S. if you're on Skype, you can phone me through the Username: rvmichael. You can also PM me with your phone number and I will phone you back.

Michael Boland

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.