JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Funny thing about Americans, when things are plentiful and cheap we ignore it and take it for granted. Once we are told we might not be able to own one, then and only then do we care about.

SF-

That's because we are used to freedom to buy what we want, when we want it at a competitive price. When we think we may lose the freedom to purchase something, we run out and purchase it to 'get in on the freedom'.... The sad part is the lost freedom, the tragic part is not doing anything about losing freedom.

I have this theory about why Arsenal Inc of Las Vegas would be a large finical contributor to Senator Harry Reid, but I won't go over that again. This isn't some start of an Internet rumor but according a Lee Horton sales rep, there is another boat load of Saiga 12's coming in. Go figure.

Bottom line: watch out for the Patriots for Profit as our own fellow gun owners are sometimes our own worst enemy.

SF-

I saw this same situation the first time it happened, a couple of years ago, same result & then after a couple of months Saiga shotguns re-appeared, price was a bit higher, but then everyone stopped buying them, pretty much like always...

BTW I have a couple of Saiga 12's one converted w/ 10" barrel & tax stamp & the other straight out of the box. Only malfunctions I have seen result from using too cheap (low brass) ammo, I would take my Saiga over any pump, it is much faster.

.... The sad part is the lost freedom, the tragic part is not doing anything about losing freedom.

Amen brother. I ever meet you I am buying the first pitcher.

The freedom is overlooked because they are worried about 'cashing in' right then and now and once some sucker has paid a high price, they don't want to lose on their investment. You start to hear such phrases as 'screw the other guy' or 'I got mine' or 'hurry and buy this it's gettin' banned tomorrow' or the best 'it may be high now, but year from now just think what you could sell it for'.... It just goes on.

If there is another AWB I highly doubt it would ever get repealled, to many gun owners are looking to profit from the loss of our freedoms.

SF-

Yeah I really want one, and almost pulled the trigger (thank you, I'll be here all week) on one a couple months ago for 6 that came with a 12 round drum. Wish I had seeing how the run on them has inflated their price.

But I'll just wait till the scare is over, and I'll buy one for 5 and laugh at the people who decided to buy a stock saiga for 7-8 in fear of a ban that never came.

I'm kicking myself for missing the group buy for $450 by a week (bonus check was later than expected). Then my local vendor had one for $515 but I hesitated. Saw one at the next gun show for $579 but got hung up on what I could have paid and passed. Now $700-$900 and I just wont. If they come back down in the $500 range I will buy one.

Is it just me or is the price hike on the Saiga 12 in the past two months ridiculous??:huh:
Why is it that everyone is using the excuse "they are going to ban them"?:bsflag: I have been hearing that for almost three months now and still, THEY ARE LEGAL TO OWN AND BUY!!:nuts: So why does that make your factory shotgun that you bought previous to three months ago worth 300$ more than you paid for it?:huh::huh:
My opinion is that the stupid scare tactic is just to drive the price up, which it has done! :s0131:
Are they really that great? Can they do anything my pump shotgun won't do?:gun19::shooting:
Am I missing something or do they fire money out the end of the barrel instead of bird shot?:huh: :gun04:

I agree with you and they are not worth $300 in my opinon but if people spend a grand on them and then this is over and stays the same who will be the fool then and if it does pass the price still is not justified. Go buy all of them.

I saw one at a local bigger gun shop and asked what the price was, he said something like $1800.... "Because they banned em". I quit listening from there. It was a simple converted saiga 12, even the History channels Red Jacket only charges $895 and I figured they would think those were gold.
I will wait for my Keltec KSG, not semi but lots of carnage

centerfire has them, $699. I told them they can keep em' for that price, but I'm an FFL & I expect a reasonable price...

Posted on another forum

forum.Saiga-12.com

"the whole Saiga 12 deal stinks but there are a few things at work here , the market was slow on the S12 for the last 8 months so the importer was not bringing many of them in and wholesalers were not sitting on huge inventory levels. Within 3 days of the ATF talking about the possible ban most of the US inventory at the wholesalers was gobbled up or had jumped $100 bucks per gun .The importer only got a few more into the country on a already pre approved Import Form 6 but with the demand most firms only got a handful .Since then the ATF has not approved more Form 6 imports until they complete their STUDY so their is no official ban in place but yet no other shipments are coming into the US. Their may still be 1 pre approved shipment that could possibly arrive but nobody knows for sure the Russians are aware of the demand and trying to raise prices on the incoming shipment . They just tried to jump the price on the Vepr rifles by $70 per unit & claimed it was because of the increased cost of fuel."

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top