JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Saiga

For sale is an Izhmash Saiga 12ga Semi-Auto Shotgun. This shotgun is new in the box, never shot. Comes with one five round magazine.

*** SOLD *** must have ODL/CCW

DSC_1087.jpg

Pending sale fell through. - Dealers will be required to pay for additional shipping charges and FFL fees on my end.

DSC_1087.jpg

Pending sale fell through. - Dealers will be required to pay for additional shipping charges and FFL fees on my end.

No doubt! Why would a "dealer" expect any less? Hell there already going to buy at reasonable market value just to sell it at inflated value...If they look even a little bit or have a decent wholesaler network they can get these for even less brand new right now.

Don't let someone beat you down on your price either.
My .02

Thanks for all of the offers but these are selling for $750+ on GB. Once you factor in FFL fees, background check and shipping you're looking at $850 so my price of $650 is firm

Thanks for looking!

Plenty of offers to trade but I'm really only interested in cash and selling local.

Great deal with no shipping or FFL fees!

I also have new magazines, fore grip, and AR style butt stock.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.